- This event has passed.
CCAR ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS
June 6 @ 9:00 am - June 7 @ 1:30 pm
Date: June 6-7, 2020.
Time: 9:00 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
There is a test given at the end of each day of the training. You must receive a score of 80% or better to receive a certificate for the training. There will also be homework assignments that must be done after each session. This is to ensure you that all the material is covered and that we fully cover all aspects of this training.
Location: On-line training
To Take This Training you will need:
- A laptop or tablet that has a camera
- Camera must be “on” during the training
- A strong Internet connection
- Laptop must be fully charged or plugged into an outlet
- A quiet space that provides privacy for you and other members attending the training.
- All materials (participant handouts which you will be emailed to you) extra pens, etc. to make this an effective work environment for you.
You can not use your cell phone for this training.
After you are registered and confirmed for the training, we will provide you a link and any other additional instructions you may need to join this training.
What is CCAR Ethical Considerations?
Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches is a 2 day training that addresses many areas including: defining the coaching service role and functions, coaching standards, issues of vulnerability, ethical decision making, performance enhancement and legal issues. This course will help Recovery Coaches maintain good boundaries when serving others.
• Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when performing Recovery Coach Services
• Learn how to stay in your lane as a recovery coach
• Understand the decision making process
• Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
• Apply the new learning to your everyday work as a RC
When- June 6-7, 2020
CEUs: 16 CEUs in the Ethics domain. This training is approved by the peer credentialing board, MABPCB.
To register please use the link below