Voices of Hope is pleased to offer Recovery Coach Academy in partnership with the Cecil County Health Department and the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Recovery Coach Academy teaches:
- Recovery Coach roles and functions
- Recovery components, core values, & guiding principles
- Skills to enhance relationships
- Dimensions of recovery coaching
- Self-disclosure & sharing
- Stages of recovery
- Awareness of culture, power, and privilege
- Ethical and boundary issues
- Recovery wellness planning
September 16-20. 9:00am-4:30pm.
We have an opportunity available for people who intend to take 1 course in the Voices of Hope CPRS Academy and would like the enrollment fee for that class to be waived. You can apply for a scholarship HERE!