Voices of Hope for Cecil County is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization made of people in recovery, family members and allies who support recovery in Cecil County, Maryland. We work together to advocate for recovery resources, mentor new people in recovery, work to eliminate the stigma of addiction and recovery and generally support all pathways of recovery. Cecil County is RECOVERING!!!
Things we do:
- Maryland Certified Peer Recovery Specialist Academy: training, supervision and internships
- Backpack Harm Reduction Outreach Teams
- Overdose Vigil
- Recovery Support Funding (when available)
- Peer Support Services
- Substance Use Crisis Stabilization Services
- Advocate for harm reduction services
- Support all pathways of Recovery
- Support families
- Comfort the grieving
We welcome YOU to join us to help our community.
Contact Us through email: Voicesofhope414@gmail.com or call us at (443) 993-7055