Voices of Hope for Cecil County is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization made of volunteers in recovery, family members and people who support recovery in Cecil County, Maryland. We work together to advocate for recovery resources, mentor new people in recovery, work to eliminate the stigma of addiction and recovery and generally support all pathways of recovery. Cecil County is RECOVERING!!!
Things we do:
- Adopt the Highway, cleaning Route 40 by Hollingsworth Manor
- Provide Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist trainings and supervision
- Volunteer Outreach Teams
- host an Overdose Vigil every year
- Raise funds to help people in recovery housing
- Provide ID services
- Educate people concerning their Financial Capabilities
- Advocate for harm reduction services
- Support all pathways of Recovery
- Support families
- Comfort the grieving
We welcome YOU to join us to help our community.
Contact Us! Ask to be on our Mailing List!
Contact Us through email: Voicesofhope414@gmail.com or call us at (443) 993-7055