Need help or support? Call us now at (443) 993-7055
Voices of Hope, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization made of people in recovery, family members and allies who support recovery throughout Maryland, but primarily in Cecil County. We work together to advocate for recovery resources, mentor new people in recovery, work to eliminate the stigma of addiction and recovery and generally support all pathways of recovery. Maryland is RECOVERING!!!
Things we do:
- Maryland Certified Peer Recovery Specialist training, supervision and internships
- Hope Street: Backpack Harm Reduction Outreach Teams
- Overdose Vigil
- Recovery Support Funding (when available)
- Peer Support Services
- Recovery Community Center
- Narcan Training
- Support all pathways of Recovery
- Support families
- Comfort the grieving
We welcome YOU to join us to help our community.
Contact Us through email: Voicesofhope414@gmail.com or call us at (443) 993-7055