Voices of Hope for Cecil County is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization made of volunteers in recovery, family members and people who support recovery in Cecil County, Maryland. We work together to advocate for recovery resources, mentor new people in recovery, work to eliminate the stigma of addiction and recovery and generally support all pathways of recovery. Cecil County is RECOVERING!!!
Things we do:
- Adopt the Highway, cleaning Route 40 by Hollingsworth Manor
- Provide Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist trainings and supervision
- host an Overdose Vigil every year
- Execute the Human Rope Against the Dope annually
- Throw a Memorial Day picnic for the Recovery Community
- Host a Gratitude Banquet to thank our community for it’s support
- Raise funds to help people in recovery housing
- Provide ID services
- Educate people concerning their Financial Capabilities
- Advocate for harm reduction services
- Support all pathways of Recovery
- Support families
- Comfort the grieving
We welcome YOU to join us to help our community.